- We encourage an appointment to be made for the screening of your child. Book your appointment online at least 1 week in advance for the visit.
- You are required to complete the online questionnaire upon the submission of request for appointment.
- You will received confirmation of your request for the screening through an email.
- Please contact us at +604-652 8682 / 8681 to reschedule the appointment if you are unable to attend the scheduled visit.
THINGS TO BRING
- Mykid for Malaysians / Passport for non-Malaysian.
- Child Health Record and Immunisation Record.
- Current medication (if any).
- Fasting is NOT required.
- Please obtain a specimen bottle for stool specimen collection from Health Screening Centre at 7th Floor.
- You may also keep the stool specimen in a dry and clean container of your own.
- Bring along the stool sample (collected within 24 hours) to the Health Screening Centre on your screening day.
HOW LONG WILL THE SCREENING TAKE?
- It is estimated the entire screening procedure will take about 5 hours, which will end around lunch time. However it may be longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The laboratory test results will be ready in the afternoon and there will be a medical examination and review by the paediatrician.
COLLECTION OF HEALTH SCREENING REPORT
- You may collect your child’s health screening report following the paediatrician’s review or make an appointment to collect it on a later date.
Child Health Screening Package
HEALTHY KIDS. HEALTHY FUTURE.
Bring your child for a check up to make sure your child is growing up healthily
Our Child Health Screening Package is the holistic screener you need to celebrate your child’s healthy development milestones and uncover any growth and developmental issues as early as possible.
At Hospital Lam Wah Ee, our trained and highly experienced team of professionals have designed a holistic paediatric health screening package which provides for periodic physical and developmental assessment of children from 1- 12 years of age.
We believe in early detection and intervention.
For Enquiries, please call :
Tel : +604-652 8680 (9 am - 11 am) || +604-652 8681 (11 am - 4 pm)
Fax : +604-652 8724
Address : 141, Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim, 11600 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Operating Hours at Health Screening Centre :
7.30am - 4 pm (Mondays - Fridays)
7.30am - 12 noon (Saturdays)
Sunday and Public Holidays Closed